What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan is a service through which the Collier Library can borrow materials from partnering libraries around the world to get our students, faculty, staff, and community the materials they need.
How does it work?
- You can request a variety of materials, including books, articles, documents, and more, using the Collier Library Discovery search, the catalog, or submitting a request form on your account.
- The Interlibrary Loan department reviews and sends the request on to other partnering libraries.
- When your request is available on your account or at the Help Desk, we will notify you via your preferred communication method in your profile.
- For physical materials, return the item to the Help Desk when it is due.
- If you need assistance, contact Hunter Tinsley and the Help Desk.