Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The purpose of the CELL is two-fold:
- Provide the university community with access to innovative technology
- Provide a collaborative space to support educational and entrepreneurial activities.
Hours of Operation
The CELL is open during normal Collier Library hours.
- Everyone is free to use the equipment.
- Equipment or peripherals should not be removed from the CELL.
- The CELL is a collaborative space and is not intended for quiet study.
- Users provide their own external storage devices and/or media.
- The 3D printer will not be used to print weapons.
- Users may not violate copyright, patent, or trademark law. You cannot use CELL equipment to make, replicate, or alter objects when such action would be an infringement of these protections.
- Request to print an academic poster using this form: https://www.una.edu/library/help/poster-printing-request.html
- Request to use the 3D printer using this form: https://www.una.edu/library/help/3d-printing-request.html
- If you would like assistance with the equipment, please contact Hunter Tinsley.
Windows Surface Tablet
HP DesignJet 520
Makerbot 3D printers