Meet one-on-one with a librarian. Appointments can be face-to-face or online. Click here to schedule.
If you need help getting started with your research or using the library we're here to help. A Librarian can help you with:
- Narrowing a topic
- Locating sources on a topic
- Identifying appropriate databases in your subject area
- Evaluating sources for reliability and credibility
- Searching the web for reliable information
- Citing sources in-text and on a reference page
Please note: Appointments last approximately half an hour, but can run longer depending on the complexity of the question.