Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Benefits of Depositing Work in the Scholarly Repository
By depositing your work in the Scholarly Repository @ UNA, you are preserving and distributing your scholarship, research, and creative works. Benefits include:
- Open access to reach the widest possible audience
- Fully indexed in Google Scholar and other search interfaces, including the library's Discovery tools
- A stable URL that you can link to on your CV, resume, or portfolio
- Statistics showing how many times your work has been accessed and how many items have had full-text downloads
- Increases your professional and academic visibility
Latest Additions to the Repository
The Scholarly Repository at UNA
The repository is a service of the University of North Alabama libraries. Research and scholarly output included here has been selected and deposited by the individual university departments and centers on campus.
For more information about the repository, including any questions about submitting work, please contact Jennifer Pate.
Scholarly Communications and instructional Services Librarian