To link to a specific article:
- Locate the article in the ACM database.
- Look for the DOI of the article. As an example, the DOI for the article "Impact of random failures and attacks on Poisson and power-law random networks" is 10.1145/1922649.1922650.
- Using the following url as a template, insert the DOI for your article in place of the "INSERTDOI"
- The url for the above refernced article is https://ezproxy.una.edu/login?url=http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1922649.1922650
- Paste the url into the desired location.