Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Linking to Videos in Kanopy
To link to a video in Kanopy:
- Open the desired video in Kanopy.
- Click the "Share" button under the video player.
- Chose either the "Share" or "Embed" option.
- Share gives you a link for the video that can be copied and pasted into the desired location.
- Embed gives you the code to embed the video into Canvas.
- Past the link or code into the desired location.
- A sample url is https://una.kanopy.com/video/graves-without-name-0
- Sample embed code: <iframe allow='encrypted-media;' width='640' height='390' src='https://una.kanopy.com/embed/6243064?v=20190405' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen></iframe>